Today's the day. My 49th birthday! Which means I have entered my 50th year. Most of my 50th year will be in 2010, when we kick off 50/50 2010. Will we finish all 50 states by October 25, 2010? If not, that's OK, we have until December 31, 2010 to meet the goal. Among my birthday gifts was a delightful spiral-bound hard-cover book from my dad called Let's Go See All 50! Visiting the 50 States Journal. Lisa and I can fill in our own notes for all 50 states. Each state has 4 pages of maps, fun facts about that state, a lined page for general notes and prompts such as; Date visited, with whom, Places visited (Cities, monuments, historical sites, etc.), What I enjoyed most, and Next trip here I would like to (do, visit, see, etc.).
Thanks, Dad! We'll put this to "complete" use for sure!
No comments:
Post a Comment