Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Video from our Condo Deck
Here is a 1:21 video clip I took from our condo's deck. We watched (from small to large!) crabs, fish, turtles, dolphins, and whales from here. The gentle wave sound you hear in the background was constant, and for us, so very relaxing. We left the windows open at night to continue listening to its mesmerizing tranquility.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey Lenny and Lisa, we are excited to follow your journey through all of the states. But we first have to say, we felt soo bad we didn't have a chance to say good bye to you two before you left Kauai. We loved having you for our neighbors but sure wish we would have had more time to visit and get to know you. We got in late the night before you left and up early before you headed out. I was so glad you stuck your card under our door so we could contact you. Otherwise we had no way of contacting you without knowing either of your last names. I would have loved to have more talk about cameras with you. Anyways, you can contact myself at dm1961@hotmail.com or Jerry at chiltonfurniture@charterinternet.net if your interested. Our last name is Mallmann and I have a facebook acct but Jerry does not. I think mine is under Appleton instead of showing Chilton where we live. Let us know when you get around to touring WI. We would love to see you again if you have the chance or get into this part of WI at all. We live in between where the Packers and the Brewers. :) Between Milwaukee and Green Bay.
ReplyDeleteWell Aloha for now and hope to talk soon.
Take Care, Jerry and Donna
PS- We did finally get to see a few turtles from our deck, but saw more else where on other beaches. We saw a lot of whales and dolphins on the boat trip. And as you can see, I did survive the helicopter ride and boat trip. Both were awesome!
Just so you know, I just picked anonymous for an account because I didn't know what else to pick. I have never posted anything on a blog before. So this is all new to me. :)
Hello again, Jerry and Donna! Thanks for the nice note. We, too, were regretful that we couldn’t meet up again before we had to check out. It’s nice to hear that you saw the turtles, whales, dolphins, and we’re sure, many more interesting sights. And we knew you’d survive the boat and helicopter!
ReplyDeleteUntil now, we did not know anyone living in Wisconsin. It may be late summer before we make our way there, but we’ll certainly keep you posted and hopefully get to meet up again. Do let us know if you are ever in the San Francisco area, too!
We hope you’ll keep up with our travels on the blog. We’ll sporadically but thoroughly keep it updated. You can “follow” us (click the “Follow” button on the left sidebar) or just check back frequently. Aloha for now!
Lenny and Lisa
http://50502010.blogspot.com