It's just two more weeks until 2010! My work situation has delayed our
ready-set-happy-new-year-GO! plan, but we have 365 days to knock off all 50 states. January may not be the best time to travel, but as the Winter Solstice (next Monday!) reminds us, the days will get longer and the weather will get warmer as Spring and Summer loom.

It's always fascinated me that just four colors are sufficient to color any map so that no two contiguous regions that share a border have the same color. But I think we'll keep it basic and use a single color to fill in each state on this map, which will be updated throughout 2010.
I don't think I have ever been to Maine, Vermont or New Hampshire but have been in all the rest! 50/50-2010 sounds like a fun thing to do.
ReplyDeletehttp://2009cruisevacation.blogspot.com
Time to update you guys
ReplyDeleteOur travels are about to begin, and some updates are here now. Stay tuned - much more to come!
ReplyDeleteHi Mom! Sorry we've been remiss in updating - we'll get back on it soon! We'll post lots of pics and info about our first trip, which starts in two days :)
ReplyDelete