Thursday, December 31, 2009

2010 - A Day Away!

The 50/50 year is almost here. We're excited for the adventures the year will bring, although we have nothing solid booked yet. It'll happen. To help celebrate the new year, I want to share some wonderful American art I discovered at Codor’s AmericaTsures. The artist, Richard Codor, describes his whimsical creations:

The on going saga of America, a giant well meaning Map, forever stumbling and bumbling around in a world of Tsures. "Tsures", Yiddish for problems as in "That car gives me nothing but tsures."

He has graciously granted permission for me to display some of his artwork here, which I plan to do throughout the year. (Check out his America Tsures website as well as his Little Blog of Jewish Humor and Joyous Haggadah sites.)

Let's hope 50/50 2010 is free of any tsures!

Happy New Year! (AmericaTsures by Codor)
Image Courtesy of AmericaTsures by Codor

No comments:

Post a Comment