Finally, I got through to the condo on Kauai. Everything's OK, they tell me. Coastal areas had to evacuate for a while yesterday, but the tsunami turned out to be a "faux-nami." Better safe than sorry, I guess. Our flight is on schedule as well. So away we go today, to about the only place in the nation that can guarantee warm weather and sunshine right now. Aloha!
Sunday, February 28, 2010
Smooth Sailing
Finally, I got through to the condo on Kauai. Everything's OK, they tell me. Coastal areas had to evacuate for a while yesterday, but the tsunami turned out to be a "faux-nami." Better safe than sorry, I guess. Our flight is on schedule as well. So away we go today, to about the only place in the nation that can guarantee warm weather and sunshine right now. Aloha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment